And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 @ 12:03 AM
Random post! (:
Blog cause I just wanna increase the number of my post! Haha, -.-
So, today I'll blog about random stuffs! It's clearly stated @ my title already okay.
& I found out something!
********** ENGLISH SUCKS! :D
Haha, I think Lynn, Jolyn & Michelle know who I am referring to already.
I'll be very random in this post horhhhhhhhhh. Don't worry, Im gonna blast it all out nowwwww. :D
I WANT TO EAT SUSHI OR JAPANESE CUISINE OR ANY RESTAURANT NOWWWWWW. :D
Cause, this monster is hungry. :B
BROWNIE & COOKIE PWNZ! :D
Btw, you wanna know why I change my blog url to browniepwnz?
Cause cause, I simply love brownie & I wanna make my url simple & short! (:

&, I want you guys to tag @ my tagboard. :D
If not, MONSTER WILL FIND YOU IN YOUR DREAM. :B
Nah, just joking. (: I was just being randommmmmm. LOL

I found out somethingggggg!
I forgot to on my hp charger switch. So all this while, my hp have not been charge! LOL, -.-

&, after this post. I am going to eat Roti Prataaaaaaa, the shop underneath my house! (:
Tmr, I'll wake up early to do chinese homework. ^^ Today, I've do 1 Newspaper Article. (:
Than, 1day meet up with G.I.T to do my maths & science homework. :D
Suddenly, I feel like going to Sumo House with mum & friends to eat. -.-
I love Japanese & Western Cuisine! (:
& also, I love buffet. :D LOL

Wait, while I was posting. I went to Jolyn's blog.
&, suddenlyyyy. I feel like eating again! :D
Sucha fat pig uh? LOL. I feel like going to bbt shop & eat.
I miss, the milktea/fizzy drink. I miss chicken cutler, popcorn chicken, waffle stick, cheese fries, hotdog & many more. My stomach is like grumbling yo! -.-

Alright, shall stop crapping & I needa go & eat my pretty prata nowwww. :D
Okay, byebye. <3
Post in the afternoon/night. (: