And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, December 15, 2008 @ 12:27 AM
Tags reply,
Shirin: Haha, okay. (: The cruise trip sucky? Omgosh, I don't wanna go anymore. :/ But, I wanna take pictures LOL.
minwei;D: I miss you more than you miss me. xP Ahhh, don't kill me please. ): If you kill me right, you'll have no more gifts from me! LOL.
GRACIA=D: Hello! (: Thanks for the tag.
//Christine\\: Okay, I see. Hmm, I ok with anything one. ^^ You choose lor.
Mavis: Huh? Thanks btw. I am not referring about the post. I am referring about the TAG you tag @ your own blog. -.- How you edit your msg? LOL.
!JOLYN♥: Jolynnnnnnnnn, I never MIA already. ^^ Let's meet up someday with G.I.T to playyyyyy again. (:
`!LYNNx33s: Hello chiobu muffin. (: &, I am not a cutieeeeeee. (: You than cute + chio worxz.
Just a few things to post @ sucha early morning. LOL.
Hmm, Geeks In Trend, Muffin & Twinneh.
Let's go out 1 day okay? :D I really miss you guys uh.
Go Orchard & camwhore non-stop & also walk till leg pain. LOL
Or Cityhall to walk @ the underneath tunnel to Suntec. Another way of hurting your leg & we can do some shopping + camwhore. LOL.
Alright, in case any EXTRA people thinks that they're 1 of them.
I shall type down the name.
G.I.T, I think you know who I am referring to right?
Geeks In Trend consist of 5 people ONLY. & they're ;
Jolyn, Minwei, Isabelle, Parmish & Jacey(Me). (:
Muffin is Lynn. (:
& Twinneh is Michelle. (:
The person must be blind, if he/she cannot see the name above.

Okay, Chaos.
Post in the afternoon. :D