And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
Cny in a few hours time! :D
Happy Chinese New Year Eve! :D
OMGOSHHHHHHH!, I just can't wait for my angpow money! ^^ I think that I am nuts. LOL
I am hyper & Idk why. -.- Ate my reunion dinner like 1 hour ago, (: . I just gotta tell you that I LOVE PRAWNS & SALMON. Woohoo, I think I ate too much & became like a crazy mad girl. ~

Right, I shall not crap so much. Prolly my family playing mahjong later. -.- I don't even understand a single bit when my brother teach me, okay maybe a little. LOL. I only know how to "gan" & "pong". But, Idk how to "hu". ): I am so bored luhhhhh, sighs.

& I am changing my blogskin soon. (: Again, yes again. LOL
Okay, bye people!