And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 9:32 PM
Posted.
Haha, hello. :D
My 180th post!
Just came back from shopping with mummy & brother. & change my blogskin. (:
I went to Bugis & shop. Mum was like pestering me to buy a bag, so i buy 1. LOL. But nothing really catch my eyes. ): Nowadays, the bags like getting more ugly? :X After that, we WALK to 1 shopping center @ City Hall. All thanks to my brother idea. But than, I bought a chocolate. ^^ LOL, I am gonna buy a new pencil case next week! :D I went to wallet shop today & it was like super crowded. Like sardines squeezing together, -.- So, I'll be buying NEXT WEEKKKKKKK! :D (if possible)

Happy ADVANCE Chinese New Year! :D
LOL, I am nuts. I bet I can't use computer during cny. Will be going to cousin's house next wednesday, but I've drama session. Idk if i should go anot. See how first.

Alright, gtg now.
Bye bye.
& the sweet p(something), I've deleted my account already. (: Are you happy?
Sorry for deleting your tag. If you get angry, too bad I don't give a damn.
Jolyn & Shirin relinked. :D