And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 2:49 PM
Should I or should I not? :/
Hello peopleeeeeee. (:
You might wonder why I am not visiting my relatives right? Cause, I usually stay @ home on the first day of CNY. Which is argh, boringgggg. I remember when my grandmother was around, loads of people came. & yeah of course, more $$. LOL. Than my house will be like super crowded & pack. But now, no moreee. ): Now, it's our turn to visit our relatives house.

Hmm, I am bored. ): Currently searching for movies to watch. But than, the loading like damn $##%#@% slowwwwww. Okay, since I've free time now I'll reply all the tags. ^^

GRACIA(:: Merry SUPER LATE X'mas & Happy Chinese New Year.
winnieeeee!: Haha, yeap. I do remember you. What's your url? :X
`!LYNNx33s: Welcome chiobu. ^^ I'll try to online if possible. No, don't call aunty to smack my ass. ): I online @ yesterday night. Hoho. xD Yeah, you too tkcare.
Shirin: Relink-ed! :D LOL, yeah.
kimmie: LOL. I AM FINEEEEE, HOW ARE YOU???
♥ Christine: Hello chiobu. ^^ Thanks for the tag yeah.
Okay, bye peeps. (: I wanna download fonts + brushes & than use photoshop! (: I havent touch it for a month/- .