And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ 11:24 AM
190th!
Yay, this is my 190th post! :D
Double yay cause CT1 is over! Wooooooots.
Triple yay cause I am gonna shop later. LOL!
Right, btw hellooooooooooooo! (:

Right now I've pass my 3 papers. ^^(not bhb-ing btw) But I don't know about the rest.
Yeah, I just hope that I can pass ALL my papers.
CT is over & I feel so stress-free! (:
So stewpiggggggg! I bought a printer very very very long ago, not really that log but a few weeks ago. & my brother still have not fix the printer up yet. Prolly due to no space or he's just tired. Nooooo.

Anw, I wanna buy NEW school shoes. Idk whyyyy. ):
& I notice something, that bitch still copy me. Ahhhhhh. Not from our class one btw.
Fyi, I'll tell you if you ask & also depending on who you're. But most probably I'll tell you luh.

Going to Bugis later. I wanna buy loads of things there. But I must see if mum allows me to buy anot. If she dont, I'll work next year & buy the things I want. ^^ LOL. Cool right? Than I've the money to shop. -.-

Okay, shall stop posting now. Byebye.