And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 6:04 PM
2nd post!
Mood: Damn hyper.

Another post, (: .
Alright, I seriously don't have the heart to study. T.T I only wanna use the computer & use, use, use! Noooo, I needa study. I wanna pass all my class test, common test & exams! Ahhhh, I'll study later. Force myself, if i have to. I only study until Chapter2 for Geography. Shit, I think I forget to bring back my Home Econs textbook! ): Nooooo, I got HE class test next monday too! Fish, I am so forgetful. Anyway, I wrote notes for Geographyyyy. ^^ Haha.

I really needa focus on my study & not playing. This year, there's streaming. I really wanna pass every subjects, including ART(which is quite impossible, I fail 3 times last year). :X I am hoping that MOE will stop all those stupid exams, which is impossible AGAIN. Yeah, I am total nuts.

This week @ school was a total crap. Some people thinks that (s)he is a big boss & treat people like DOGS. Yes, DOGS. So what if you're older, that doesn't give you the rights to think that you're our owner or we're your dogs. -.- In front of juniors + sec2, you add like 1 big boss. But in front of seniors, you add a bootlicking bitch or I would say DOG. What kind of crap is this uh? If you're older, that does not means that we needa give in or listen to you. We've the rights to choose okay, we're not DOGS that wag our tail & say "ya ya ya". That depends on what thing you're talking/doing. Arghhhhhh, this person totally pissed me off. &, (s)he certainly treat EVERYONE like a dog. To that "big boss", we're HUMAN BEING mind you.
Ask me who is it, I'll tell you depending on who you are.

I suddenly feel like buying loads of things. Idk why. I am probably buying DS Lite! :D Yey, this time it's either GREEN OR RED. My brother's friend gave me a discount, ^^. $240 for everything & also games. :D

Okay, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.