And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, February 8, 2009 @ 7:20 PM
Hello.
Long time no post, HELLO! :D
*wave like mad. LOL
Alright, I change my url again. ^^
I wanna keep it short so easier mah. (: I don't wanna make it so long like typing out your whole post like that. -.-

& Happy Belated 3rd Month To GEEKS IN TREND! :D YEYYYYY.
Our friendship WILL last forever, don't come disiao okay. Hate our clique members don't needa destroy our friendship or "predict" all those craps out. You think I'll care? If you can predict go & be a fortune teller luh. (: Btw, good news! MICHELLE GOH JOIN OUR CLIQUE!. *claps

I officially hate ****. :D Don't ask me who yeah. I think my clique members know only.
Right, I'll log off now. & I bought psp charger & it cost $18. -'- My brother bought it for $15 okay. I can't reject it cause my brother already told his friend that I am gonna buy a charger from him. If mummy was there, she'll bargain with my brother's friend. LOL.

K, bye peeps!