And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 2:38 PM
Mix it all up & down.
Mood : Mixed feeling & fk up. :/

I can only use for awhile, like 5 minutes. Cause my brother is sleeping. ^^
Muhahahaha. LOL, k nuts. Maybe I am back to normal, maybe not. ): I really don't know.
& worst of all, I don't know how to face you. ): What really happen? I really don't know. Ahh, I feel so fk up. -'- I feel like venting ALL MY ANGER OUT. ALL & I am serious.

Jolyn, I can read the words highlighted in yellow. With the help of MFF. LOL. Hope you don't mind uh. I 101% agree with you. D******* so so so so so (x100) muchhhhhhh.

Okay, I promise that I'll reply the tags soon,. Sorry.

Life is really like a video playing non-stop. It goes up & down like a see-saw. No one can control it, only God. Through down, we learn our lesson & gets hurt. Through up, what do we really learn? Just having fun? I don't know.
What have I learn? I learn that Reality ALWAYS hurt. ):


Pardon me for my sucky-ish english.
Okay, I am really not back to my normal self yet. I wanna be like a crazy mad girl on Monday. I'll try.