And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
:D
Yo! :D
Had Drama in the "brunch" time. & I am helping to do the props. Which I think it's really a failure cause I cannot even carry that stewpig panel. I can only push & pull it. Which is also quite impossible during SYF, cause they say that must CARRY it. Ahhh, I see when the time goes by.

Anw, I am bored. Met up with mummy @ J8 just now. Bought some things from Popular. ^^ K, I got a GREEN pen & a post-it pen. (: Woots, LOL. Anw, tmr there's drama from 9am-5pm! Long right? I know. I hope that we can go "shopping" tmr, cause we still needa design the panel & "convince" people that it's a scence that we're making.

K, byebye. (:
Shit, no pictures! Ahhhh, blame this stewpig person who is typing out the post.
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy, luvs/lubs.