And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 8:49 PM
Dramaaaaaaaaa.
Hello! (:
Today is Performing Arts showcase. &, I think that the casts did a much more better job than yesterday & the practice too. ^^ Jiayou to those who are acting. Good work people. {: *clap clap clap.

Okay, I only help @ backstage. & I don't think that I can carry the stuffs. At most, I can carry the light things only. I cannot carry panel & "fake" stage. Alright, I'll be going to CJC on monday. Yey. Okay, actually it's not me. But, it's the whole drama people except for some. (: I think the sec 1 ain't going. & I also hope that the "4 lovely people" WILL NOT come with us. It's somebody from ABCDEFGHIJKL. Okay, ask if you wanna know. But I think most of them know already. It's the hair fringe thing! If you still dont get it, ask me.

Okay, I'll post tmr or dk when. Bye bye! (:
I wanna watch teeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.