And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
pissed @ that **** lady.
Hello people. (:
Today, I was totally PISSED OFF by this stewpig bitch.
She scold, not scold. Bad mouth actually. Yeah, anw she said that I was useless & blur.
Like puh-lease, have some common scene. I am a human being, I ain't your dog or what. Human beings have pros & cons okay. & sometime they make mistakes too. You think everything goes in a fast pace or what? If EVERYBODY is so perfect, than why the hell are we created uh? Wtf. You ask me go. Than you never tell me to go where. WHERE the hell do you want me to go? Heaven, outside chapel basement or what?! Wtf is your problem man. You NEVER EVEN TELL ME TO GO WHERE. +, it's my FIRST TIME doing lighting okay. It's not like I've been to that place when I was born. If I know where's the button & stuff, I won't be slow @ the first place. Picking on backstage people. The ***** paid you $ & you teach them luh, than the backstage people never pay means no attention needed? Or you think that we your slave uh? Go in go out. Since we ain't needed, why in the world you asked us to come? You just want us to carry the props down & than go out is it? Wahlao, I am kind enough already okay. I did not asked you to pay me for carrying the props down. I so pissed.
&, I've already put in ALL MY EFFORT. It's not that I don't wanna do, SMART ASS. I don't want drama to get C.O.P. cause of the lighting. I've already said, I am putting all my effort & trying my best to help. Since you know that I am so fucking blur & stupid than you asked me to do lightings for what? Anw, I am not a dog for you to insult or scold @. If you scold me after the SYF, I ain't gonna give a fucking damn but to TALK to you in a loud voice. Cause, after SYF I won't be seeing you anymore. ^^ Yey, no sore eyes. Plus, even if Mr White hire Act3, I hope we won't get you again. I rather get Ms Azmay, whatever her spelling is.
****: I've got 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you, that is I hate you.
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you, I'll ask your boss to FIRE you. (:
Plus, you said that "i don't even know why Mr White will let you in." Don't eff-ing think that you're whispering, you're talking actually. I got ears okay. I also dk why Mr White wanna hire you as a instructor. -.-

Luckily, after everything played catching @ chapel basement. (: & it simply makes me hyper. Thanks everyone. [: Esp, the turning around thingy & yes ALL THE SCREAMING. It really makes me go hyper. Wheeeeeees, after that more & more ppl join. :B Than we went to some place & play catching also. Run like a small kiddo, it really brings back memories.

Okay, byebye. Ahhh, feel so much better when everything in my heart was spilled out.
Grammer mistake(s), pardon me.