And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 12:54 PM
Alive.
Hello. I've not been posting for so longgggggg. ):
But yey, I'll update today.
I feel like BOXING ****** EYEBALLS & STAB IT OUT! ROAR.
She so damn copycat luh. K, I should not complaint/insult anymore.
I should be happy. :D Haha, lame.
Anw, today was normal. Yes, normal.
I wanna be a superwoman or rich kid. So that, I need not study. :D As I've the $$$$! Wooooooooots, money power. Yeah, everybody's talking about money here & there.

I can't make myself studyyyyyyy. ): Roarrrr, how I wish I am those kind of guai kia study EVERYDAY & not play everyday. D: & the freaking Science & Geography is/are tested on the same freaking dayyyyy! Ahhhh, stewpig. I'd rather study for GEOGRAPHY, seriously. I think I prefer Geog more than Science even though I don't really learn in Mr Ang's lesson. :X I mean more than half of the class! Mr Ong is like giving alot of science test. Like wthhhhhh. I hate science just like how I hate OILLL!

MYE was like yesterday. Luckily, it was English Paper 1. :D Chinese Paper 1 & 2 is like comingggggg, nooooo. ): I hate chinese. Though I know how to speak but I can't read. K, I can read those easy words but not those chim words with all the strokes, lines & blah blah blah. So, most of the time I don't really understand what the hell they're talking about. Esp the cloze passage. I always get 5 & belowwwww! Pwns. LOL.
Yey, I downloaded the new msn. It's so cool but abit sucky. ): I still prefer the last time one but than damn laggy.

K, gtg now. Bye.