And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, May 7, 2009 @ 4:49 PM
200th post!
Yey, this is my 200th post!
& my MYE end tmr. :D Double yey.
Yeah, tmr is art. But, I still gotta do my prep work somehow. :/ I did 1 only. :X
But, I don't care. Tmr after I finish my art, I am gonna sleep already. Don't care. That time I was like half way through my sleep & Mr Ong talked so loud that he woke me up. Wth.
& that particular person simply copy me non-stop luh! The words I use, the ****** I like & more.
Clique, ask me if you wanna know.

Anyway, I think school ********** sucks! Like total what the hell luh. I was late yesterday. Due to a FALLEN TREE @ TPY(which is true, seriously) & THAT CAUSE MAJOR TRAFFIC JAM. -.-
& they asked my to pull up my socks. So yah, I pull up luh. Than the elohssa riones asked me to take a look @ this one nerdy guy for example. & he freaking ask me to pull it higher when it was like so high already? -.- & after that, a girl just pull up abit. He never even say anything about it lor. Ask me pull up high. You think I Sec2 very easy to be bully & order it is? Wth. I so gonna diao you when i see you.

Anw, I love my clique! Went to Macs today for breakfast. Played @ the playground. Took alot of photos, most of it were unglam one. :D Had alot of fun. We were laughing @ Mac like 1 dead monkey. Haha. I just love them hell loads. Upload the pictures other time. :D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.