And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 5:56 PM
200th post!
Something really AMAZING happened today. Really really really (X100) AMAZING thing happened today. It all just came like a flash & a few seconds. Totally. I cannot believe myself & my eyes.
Skipped that topic! :D

Today was a supersupersuper fun dayyyyyyy! :D Went to Somerset with clique to celebrate after MYE exams! :D Had lunch @ LJS & went to take neoprints! :D Woots. I just oh-so-love my cliqueee!
& I found this PHS Sec1'09 girls blog, Jolyn knows about this ^^. Haha. Anyway, I love the neoprint cause my hair look brownnnnn! :D Like finally & yey. Cause I hate my black hair. LOL.

Neoprint ;

(L). Isabelle gotta went home early due to some reasons.
Maybe my hair don't look brown here, but in the neoprint I think it is.
& we look like we put makeup, but no we did not. (:

Yeah, that's all for today.
Bye people!
& yey, EXAMS ARE OVER. Freeeeeeeeedom. :D