And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 9:54 PM
(:
Hello people, 2nd post of the day. (:
Lazy to edit my previous post, so yeah. I create a new post.
I wanna watch Korean/Japanese dramas & movies. (: Hahahahahahaha.
Any intros? (: I think that I'll watch Cinderella Man when the website completed uploading all the episode. It has 16 episodes & they upload till 13, so it won't take longgggggg. (: AHAHAHAHAHA. LOL, okay. I am nuts. K, I can't stand it. I needa watch Cinderella Man! LOLOL.
----------------------------------------------
Edited @ 9:54PM
K, my brother introduce me Boys Over Flower. LOLOL! He said that Cinderella Man not nice cause he watch already, quite boring for him! -.-.-.-.-.- Let's see if he's right a not. LOL!

To that somebody ;
Stop using us, bodoh. When you've no friends, you come to us & talk to us. But when you've friends, you completely ignore us! Wth, we're neither your dog nor toy. Please get the facts right. We aren't your part-time friends or something. I just hate the way you're using us. Please, stop thaaaaaat alright.


K, off to watch Korean Drama.
꽃보다 남자 ; Boys Over Flower.