And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 3:56 PM
BOF!♥♥♥
Hello earthlingggs! (:
Ohmygoshhhhhhh, I am in love with BOF already. Hahaha, I agree with many that BOF is much more nicer than MG. (:
Ji Hoo (not his real name) & Kim Sang Bum is so handsomeeeeeeee. ♥♥♥
I think the curly hair guy is funny. Hahahahahaaaaaaa, he dosen't seem shuai to me but his hair is so curly. LOL. K, I am nuts.
After this post, I am going to bath & watch BOF episode4! :D Haha!
I'll post laterrrrrrrr, I wanna watch the drama. Can't wait. LOL. When I finish watching BOF(L), I'll watch Atashinchi no Danshi ; アタシんちの男子 . Intro by my other brother.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'VE GOT SO MANY THINGS TO DO DURING JUNE HOLIDAYS, WHEES.
IT'S ALL PACK WITH KOREAN & JAPANESE DRAMAS. :D


Oh yes, Parmish just admitted that she's hornyyyyyyyy. :P Yey, haha.