And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
Changing phone soon. ~
Hello people! (:
Yey, today went to" search" for phone. I am not getting LG ice-cream or whatever, the color is like damn sucky & the buttons are big. & 1 word, UGLYYYYYYYY. Hahahaha. K, I maybe getting back Sony phone or other phone. (: I wanted to get this CyberShot phone but you know how much it cost?!?!?! $738, -'-! It's C905 if I am not wronggggggg! Damn expensiveeeeeeeeeeee. & it's bulky.

I think that today or tmr is class outing? Idk, but I am not free on both on that day. What's more, I am sick. ): Boohoo, cause IM SICK. Anyway, I think most of the girls not going except for 2. Haha.


Comes in 3 different color. Maybe it look nice to you. But, I dont care. :P Buy it if you want.


Flip-flop. The buttons are biggggggg right? Haha.


C905!

Anyway, went shopping with mum today @ Tpy Central. I saw this damn nice dress but mummy rejected it cause she said that it was too old fashion. -.-! Actually, the dress was like half-half type. The top is a black clothing & the bottom is like checkerbox skirt. It look like high-waist skirt though but it's not. Ahhhh, Idk how to explainnnnn. & I like this 1 shirt but it's too big, just wish that I can grow fatter abit & taller. Haha. I think I needa buy more shirts, skirts, dress & pants already. Also, a bigger closet. Cause most of my pants needa be fold & the clothes are squeezing like sandwich. Gonna pester my mummy! (:

Right, got to go now! Bye.

Have a fun & save trip, Sweetheart(Minwei)!
Don't get swine flu. Sorry, cannot send you off, cause it's too lateeeeeee, 9pm leh.