Monday, May 11, 2009 @ 9:16 PM
:D
Hey guys! I got a long post for today. 2 post mix up together. :D
Yesterday
Anw, I went to celebrate Mother's Day with family. Yeah, ate @ this place which I forgot. Actually wanted to eat @ this Seafood Restaurant, but but but the time we reserved was like damn late! 8.30pm than can eat, so cancel! Wth. Anyway, the person called my brother & said ;
Person on the phone: "Hello Sir. This is ABC Restaurant. Did you reserve a place, are you coming?"
Brother: "What? I did not reserve any place @ your Restaurant."
Person on the phone: "But, you called me just now."
Brother: "Huh? I think wrong number luh."
Conversation ends
Haha, so good @ denying. Anyway, it's like so late luh! Who the hell would eat @ that time manzxzcz? K, maybe some will. But, not us. Btw, I am going out with Isabelle & my mummy tmr! :D YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY. LOL.
Today
Went out to Plaza with Isabelle & Mummy. Mum went Plaza Sing just to change the Starhub Set-top box to Hubstation. So yeah, went there with Isabelle waited for a few minutes & after that went to do some window shopping with Isabelle @ Plaza Sing. Went to Times to buy Seventeen &&& this one shop to buy things. After eating @ Pizza Hut, we find it bored & went to Raffles City to do Window Shopping again! LOL.
Raffles City, window shop & gossip & walk & talk. K, went to alot of shops. (: All of them are like so cool but expensive. I am so going to save up a few hundred & go there to shopppppp. I feel like buying a dress, high waist skirt & those vintage skirt. :D It suit the "jumper string" alot. Haha.
It's like so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Love that place to the maxxxxx.
After that, went to basement & had Ben & Jerry's. Whoo, it's been years since I ever eat it manxzczxczzzczxz. LOL! Bought Cookie Cream. :D We're like Rich taitai like that, have coffee break! Haha :P . My date with Isabelle was great 8D. Love her to the max, same goes to G.I.T. :D
Yey, my day was awesome with Isabelle. :D & I love Ms Swan, she's just so Mr Bean's wife.
Anw, balloons are cool, I mean totallyyyyyyy. (: They're so cute, fat, roundy & chubby. It's like all your dreams inside. You can choose to let it go or hold it tight. But if you don't cherish it, it'll just pop & go awayyyyyyy. Omg, I am talking so toot! LOL.
(click to enlarge)

Haha, see balloons! :D Example ; I wish I can get this type of balloons too! Haha.