And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
:D:
Hello people! (:
So today, went for Drama, had lunch with Isabelle, Jolyn & Parmish. (L) After that, went there & we were super late cause Parmish was feeling unwell. Hope she's alright now. {: Than, had some talking & games. Yeah, after that stay back for a little while & went home with Isabelle, Jolyn & Shana. (:

Hmm, reached home & did nothing. So, today lesson was alright. Just that, the last 2 lessons were sleeping period for me. (: Haha, trying to sleep but the stupid Isaac use his chair & accidentally hit me & didn't say sorry! Wth. Yeah, after that woke up already! ZZZ. The show was simply boring.

I am so bored now! & I am like playing Neopets. I cannot find a cure to my stupid sickness! HRHGFGRW#%$#^$^! I know Neopets is lame, but I really got nothing to do. Anyway, they're like so damn cute. {: Haha. You know my neopets can make Ugga-Ugga noises, but I don't hear it.

Btw, I've got a new private blog. (: I ain't inviting anybody, so yeah even if I update I am the only whom can see it. :D So, all my complains or whatever shit will be up there yeah. I wanna go shopping & window shopping with Isabelle & Jolyn. :D Than we can go River Island, but the thing is like damn expensive but nice! YHY%WYT%!%$^G, I love the skirts!!!!! AHHHHHH, but I don't look mature so mature clothings don't suits me, I don't wanna look like an adult-teenage!
I miss shopping with Isabelle, let's go out someday & act like "rich tai tai/teenage"! HAHAHA, kidding. :P I wanna eat Ben & Jerry's again. (: Oh yeah, I think Hagan Daz(?) cheaper.

& you know what?! My brother drew a fake insect on the computer's table to "scare" me, too bad his plan didn't work :P. Cause it look so fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Haha. I'll update tmr. (:

& I think that I am going to update my private blog, too bad you guys can't see it! AHAHAHAHA, I am acting like a small kid ass! -.- Haha.
Byeeeeeeeee. (:

Right, Idk if you're treating me as your friend. I am just so left out with you, if you don't tell us anything. Fine, I am okay with it. But, why you needa make me feel left out? I just hate this feeling. Sometimes, you're just so OMG. I thought you always treat me like the rest, but not now. You show FAVOURTISM. Seriously, I hate this feeling! Nevermind, I'll get use to it one day. Yes, I'll get use to it. Ain't tryna gain anyone's sympathy. Right, don't ask me who is it, I will not tell!