And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
D: .
Hello people!
I cannot believe it! Kris won the American Idol S8! ): Roar, & the worst thing is ADAM LAMBERT LOST! ): SHITCZVXZCZVZ! I want Adam to win. I think Adam has a nicer & stronger voice than Kris. (Sorry Kris fans) Anyway, yeahhhhhhh. ): I just feel so damn sadddddd. ARGHHHHH. Nevermind, I'll cheer up sooner or later. LOL. Even though, Adam didn't win, I still think that his the best. HAHA.

Today was freaking stupid! Had "4 stations", sit ups, inclined pull up, shotgun run & pumping! LOL. I think I cheated most of the items. :P HAHAHAHAHA. Cool right? & didn't get caught. Wheeeees. Haha. After that, had lessons per normal. & Isabelle, Jolyn & me forced Khidir to sit with us during recess time. LOLOLOLOLOL. Cause we only got 3 people because Parmish didn't comeeeeeee.I think that Michelle & her clique very cool. Hehhhhh. & something happened today, & i stay back for awhile. Stupid bastard, stop lying what actually happened luh!

Okay, GIT except for Minwei, cause you're not in Sg. Do you guys wanna go Macs tmr? :D Got a new cup you know, blue in color. I saw the adver. LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

& oh yeah, Bao Lun finally admit that he have no brain! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I took screenshot. Wait, i go upload the picture.
(Click to enlarge)


Okay, gtg now byebye.