And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
:D
Hello people! (:
3 more days & school ends! YEY, I can start planning what to do already. Oh yeah, it's a must must must must must to go out with GIT like once a week. (: Than, I have to study & chiong for EOY exams. Oh yeah, 2 very important things to do too! Sleep like a dead pig & eat non-stop. :D
Wheeeeeeees.

Anyway, lessons were boring as usual. (: But with GIT (except for Minwei), it was funnnnnnn! :D
The rest of the 3days & holidays won't be spent with Minwei because she's currently not in SG. (:
& if I type GIT tha excludes her because she's not with us.
& I touched on a chewed chewing gum today! Hmph, I thought it was a tape or something. I was so stupid to think that way! -.-
Congrats Jolyn for being 1st in class again. She is always so smart! Smarty pants.
Oh yeah, GIT study hard for next term. Take up all the Top 5 positions people. (: & it's a must.
After that, it was chinese. Boringggggggg all the time. Went back to Exam room & played with Parmish's MAGIC INK. LOLOL. Than went around spraying people with it. & Mr Ong came in & blahblahblah. Right, lessons were boring as usual.

Hmm, I love the toilet @ D&T block. It's so niceeeeeeee. :D GIT always go there & play. HAHAHAHA. I love it! (:

& had to watch a show after school with drama peeps. I forgot the title of it.
Had lunch @ Newton first. Btw, the food there sucks! Esp, the chicken rice. Paid freaking $3 for disgusting stuffs. No way I am going back there to eat man. No wayyyyyyy. (:
It was quite okay. I rate it 4/5. The glow in the dark thingy was coooooooool. :D

K, gtg now! (:
Tata, ♥.