And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
Hellooooo!
Hello people!
Didn't went to school yesterday cause I wasn't feeling well. ):
Yeah, slack @ home all day.

& what happened todayyy. Had normal lessons, which were boring as usual. LOL. After that, had some "secret" @ science lessons! (: Haha, laugh non-stop, same as the class. After school, went to Hawker & BubbleTea for lunch. (: Had Mayo Chicken & Passion Fruit Fizzy! Went there with Isabelle, Parmish, Khidir, Azim & some of the 2B people. Something happened again & laughed till like a mad monkeyyyyyy. It was damn funnyyyyyyy. Hahahahahahaha.
K, I am nuts. Went for Drama later, killed most of my brain cells. ): Shitxczxzcz!
Chit chated for a while & went home.

I'll upload the pictures/photos now! (: I think there are some unglam. LOL!

Cat Woman, Isabelle. :P


Parmish, first time see you so guai! :P Look @ the back, two IMMATURE BOYS are fighting. LOL.


Cool right? Tooken by Isabelleeee.


Don't cha think this is cute? AHAHAHA, ignore the EXTRA fingers behind. Tyvm. (:


AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Say "hello" to Jolyn. :P


Uh...


See, I am a superwoman, I can cut & smile @ the same time. :P


Cutting, cutting & cutting.


My Banana in Pajamas. (: LOL.


Too bad, my face is too small to suit this!

You might think that I've no unglam photos right?!?! I'll post it tmr or friday, don't worryyyy. LOL! I am a nice girl, who don't make empty promise(s). But, I needa collect more first than can post. (: Haha, k. Done crapping, post tmr.