And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 6:45 PM
Holidays! :D
Hello peeps! (:
Now, I seldom blog cause I am lazy & dont know what to blog. Anyway, report book was collected yesterday & they didn't even put class position! -.- & surprisingly, I got A2 for my chinese when I suppose to get boarder-line pass. LOL, this is totally nuts man. But anyway, I love it. That's my highest among the rest. & yes again, I failed my art! :D HAHAHAHAHA, I don't even give a damn to it. &, I forgot. I think Ms Ng said that I pass my art OVERALL! But, I didn't.

Today, went out with mum. Went Raffles City & did window shopping! -.- Oh yeah, had lunch @ food court, food was okay. & than went to River Island! :D Saw Isabelle, her mum & her sister. Haha. Didn't know that I'll see her there. Than chit-chatted for awhile. Went to Topshop, Esprit, Dorothy (something), Assecories & Robinson. Home sweet home @ 5.00pm++. Bored @ home! ): ): ):
Let's see if tmr I can go out again. Haha.

Okay, gtg now.
Bye.