And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, May 7, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
Hyper hyper.
K, this is my 199th post!
I just found out that I've got 2 draft. -.-
Anyway, I went to this super cool & cute website. & I got something to show you guys. :D
Btw, HAPPY 6TH MONTH TO GEEKS IN TREND!
I didn't realise until Parmish told me. A month pass so fast uh. That's why people say, Time flies.
It's true. :D

K, now for the photos. :D
(Click to enlarge)


Happiest Taxi Driver Ever! So chubby & cute. LOL.


College Humor. OMG, it's afro. I love afro hair to the maxxxx. :D I think it's damn cool. :P


Another one. Tryna act cuteeeee.


Tryna act cute again.

I went to some western country to took this photo with my 24.5mega pixels camera. (:
& I was a a plane, they did this specially for me. :D Nah, just kidding. :P


Cool right? It's a World Record. :D


What I call ; Straight Afro. :D


The guy who can't grow fat. Like meeeee. LOL.


The guy whose not afraid of cold. So cool right? I wish I got the ability too. :D LOL.

Bye peopleeeeeeeeeeee.
Don't try to ask me for the website, ty. I don't want another COPYCATER.
I'll only tell G.I.T. :D