And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
Hyper hyper!
Hello people! (:
Today lessons were usual. Ms TGH let the whole class watch "The Incredibles" I know it's lame, but yeah nothing to do what. So watch lor. K, after that watch Jack Jack Attack! HAHAHAHAHA, Jack Jack is like so damn cute also the little boy on the bicycle. :D

Went Plaza Sing with Isabelle, Jolyn, Michelle & Minwei today & had Macs again. & we got a pink cup! :D Hahaha, I got 2 cups now. Lime green & pink. Btw, the pink doesn't look like pink it look more like purple? LOL. Yeah, after that went to Park Mall to collect Isabelle's specs & she look so immature. :D HAHAHAHA, but she's cute. Than, went to her house. (: Yeah, I love her computer! You know when we touch the screen, the cursor will follow it. :D So cool right? & she got a wireless mouse & keyboard. I so love her computeeeeeeeer. (: Stay till 6.00pm & leave due to the rain. Yeah, reach home @ 6.45pm. Isabelle, I'm alright. :D Sorry for not sms-ing you, my phone is spoil. LOL.

Now, I am playing Neopets & Pet Society. I was playing Restaraunt City just now. (:
Anyway, here's a picture of Adam though Kris is more handsome than him. But his voice is really really really powerful & nice. :D

Adam, (L)(L)(L). Maybe he might look ugly to you, but seriously he's voice is nice & cool. :D


Kris. I think he suits slow music more. :D

Right, ttfn. :D
Byeeeeeeeeeeee babes & hunks.

Btw, Parmish get well soon! :D