And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 6:13 PM
Short post.
Hello people! :D
I think I am going to change my phone to Sony already. If no choice, I think I'll take others. AHHHH.
I hope I can find a nice phone & it has gooooood function + I don't want black color anymore. It's so normal cause everybody has/have it.

& I need to go shopping, I mean shopping with tons of money. I wanna buy new flats, I wanna buy kappa flats & other type. I wanna buy alot alot alot alot alot of things. I wanna cancel all my shopping list, k I do not have a shopping list. LOL, -.-! I just want tons & tons of moneyyyy. ): I needa work.

You know what?! People think that I look mature. LOLOLOLOLOL! Cool right? You know yesterday, I went to Starhub & the person say that I must bring along my IC & ez-link card for student plan. Than I was like ; "Huh? IC?". Plus, my brother wants me to sign up student plan & buy stupid iPhone to exchange for his! I hate his LG touch phone, I am not going to get a touch phone though I think that it's cool. Cause it's damn damn damn difficult to sms & do stuffs.

Right, ttfn. (: I think that I'll blog later.
&, it's so damn obvious that you like ******. Cause he is the only guy that you mention on your blog & also the ONLY GUY that you tell out your secrects. HAHA, caught you.
& that fat slut act like the class blog is hers & she reply to the tags! -.-