And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 3:45 PM
Sick. ):
Hello people!
Noooooo, i am still sick. Idk why I've fever all out of sudden manxzczcz!
Yeah, I am bored so bored. Now, I needa drink alot alot alot alot alot alot of water. ): Shit.
Ytd, went out with G.I.T. except for Minwei. Had alot of fun @ Hougang Macs. (: We were laughing like mad monkeys. But people were starring @ us when we played "Disgusting Channel".

I know most of the post you're posting about me or maybe us. But I don't give a damn to it now. Since, you're like this so be it. I can't do anything to change you. I just hate people who backstab! Let me give you a eg.
For example, (there's 4 charecter. A, B, C & D)
A hates B & C. A gossip about B behind B's back to C, D. & A gossip C behind C's back to B, D. But A love D the most & so call "make use" of her because she dislike B & C. She have no choice but to hang out with D. Do you get what i tryna say? Maybe you dont, but nevermind. (: I don't really bother. Don't even ask who is it, cause I wont tell. & if you think that it's you, so be it. Sensetive person/people.

I wanna take Neoprints like now or next week! I'll upload the photos soon cause my phone no battery! -.- Okay, byebye peeps! Btw, i go a MC for mondayyyyyyy. :D YEY.

&, I finally blog @ my private blog. (: YEY, but too bad none of you are invited. :P