And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 8:32 PM
Still Sick! )))))):
Hello people.
Supposed to go to Plaza Sing with Isabelle & Jolyn to find black cloth & wire, but I didn't went.
Cause, I was sick in the morning! My fever increased to 39.3 degree! -.- Also partly because I woke up late, 11.41am. :X Sorry Isabelle & Jolyn. I'll go out with you guys next time. Anyway, intended to go to KKH with Mummy to consult a doctor, but did not cause my brother stop us. LOLOLOLOL. Than I stayed @ home & slack + rest. & now, my temperature decreased to 38.1 degree! :D YEYEYEYEYEYEY. & also sorry Regine, can't go swimming with you for so long! I promise that I'll be able to go swimming next week! Jolyn method did work you know. :D Thanks.

I am playing RC (Restaurant City)! & I love it. It's soooooooooo cool! :D Haha.
I think that I'll not be going to school tmr again. I got a MC! YEYEYEYEYEYEY. LOL. But I hate it when I am sick, I'll lose weight! ): Roar, I am already so skinny & I still needa lose weight! I needa eat more food when I am healthy.

Bye humans. :D