And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 10:55 PM
Yey, phone changed!
Hey, 2nd post of the day. (:
& I've change my phoneeeeeee to Sony. :D Wanted to get C902 but didn't. I've to pay $100 more cause my 2years contract is not over yet. Stupid phone, spoil @ this time. & the previous phone of mine cost $0! Haha, damn stupid right? Cause it's spoiled & the person said that there's water inside the phone & he showed me where is the spot & i could not see it but I pretended that I knew where was it. LOLOLOL! I know it's damn stupid. But I needed to some stupid respond what.

Anyway, there's school tmr! ): I dont wanna go lehhhhh, I needa do the stupid art thingy. Which is like B$^#%^*%&(FGBDFH! I don't wanna dooooooooo. ): I wanna slack @ classroom to gossip & chit-chat & playyyyyy. :D School's getting so boring each day. MYE feel like exams are totally over & gone. I just hope that I can sleep everyday like 1 fat piggggg. I want June Holidays to come than can go out with clique & sleep like a dead log.

I am so boredddddddd. ):
K, I wanna go eat like there's no tmr. You know eating is sooooooo cool?! When you keep eating & eating, the feel is like damn shiok ahhhhhh. LOL! Don't worry people, I am not fat. I am skinny. ): I wanna gain weight. You guys might think that Im nuts cause most of the teenage wanna be skinny, but seriously I think that I am skinny. I think I need more fats/meat. I wanna become middle-size. :D LOL.

Byeeeeeeeee, off to eat. Will blog tmr. :D