And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 9:25 PM
BACK! (:
Hello peopleeeeee. (:
I was back ytd, cruise trip was great. 8D love it, except for the food. Kinda disappointing, not really that nice, but still nice. LOL. & I finally get to eat like a dead fat pigggggg. WOOOOTS, I love it. LOL.
I don't think I wanna post every single details out, I think I'll only post the pictures since there's less than 20. Hahaaaaaa, didn't really took loads of pictures cause the camera does not wanna co-operate with me. WTH. K, I think I'll upload the photos soon.
Anyway, yesterday was Regine's birthday. Went to her house & celebrate her b'day. (: It was great. Left her house around 10.15pm. Hahahahahaaaaa. Played alot. (: & the food was nice too. Haha, love it.

& I THINK I EAT ALOT, I MEAN SERIOUSLY. Today, I ate porridge, after a while, I felt like eating again. So, I cooked maggie mee & eat. & I had my dinner & I was HUNGRY again. So, went down & bought chips. & now, I AM STILL HUNGRY. -.- I EAT ALOT, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN'T GET FAAAAAT. I WANNA BE FAT. Arghhhhh. & after so much eating, I still have not gain any weight. WTH.

Okay, byeeeeee. I wanna go food-huntingggggggg. LOL.
IF I am rich, I think most of my money will be spend on food. LOL

JonAthrun: Hey.
Regine: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :P I was bored, so I looked at all the photos in the photo album. & tadaaaaaa, found it. (: Haha.
Shirin: HAHAHA, nooooooo. I am not cute. (: