Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
Bangs!
Hellooooo.
I just cut my hair today. & my fringe sucks big time. ): Idk if I should pin up my hair or something. Probably, I'll pin it up. LOL. I really look damn toot in that stupid fringe.
Anyway, I still got abit of maths to finish up. Which I am planning to do that later. (: Only a few more questions. YEY, but I skipped some questions when I am doing Revision Paper 2. :X HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Most of the graph work, I skipped cause I don't have a graph paper. Too bad, boo hoo. LOL.
I am going to have a damn full supper later. (: My brother went Lavenda(?) Hawker Center with his friend & I called him to buy food back. YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY. LOL.
K, found a quiz @ Facebook & decided to do it again. LOL. You guys can grab it if you like. :D
95 New Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked!1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- I think it's my hair. LOL.
2. What colour is your favorite hoodie?
- I only have a grey hoodie. LOL.
3. Do you like coffee?
- NONONONONONONONO, I hate coffee. LOL.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- Hungry. LOL.
6. What’s the last letter of your crush’s name?
- I have a boyfriend already & I'll tell you his full name instead ; LEE MIN HO! LOL.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
- Aim.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
- Uh...
9. Could you eat your favourite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
- I don't think so.
10. What are you craving?
- FOOOOOD. LOL.
11. Do you floss?
- At home only, when there's food stuck in between my teeth. LOL.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- I prefer lettuce. LOL.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
- Idk, I think so. LOL.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- Both.
18. Do you use smileys?
- Uh, yes. :D See, a smiley.
19. How many bedrooms are there in your house?
- Either 2 or 3. LOL.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Uh-huh.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
- Never try before, LOL.
22. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?
- B day - MJ LOL.
23. How many countries have you visited?
- Idk, I think 3 or 4. LOL.
24. Are your parents strict?
- So-so.
25. Would you go sky diving?
- No.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- Yep, if he pays & is willing to give me money. (: LOL.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
- Yep.
30. Do you rent movies?
- Use to, but now I watch online. LOL.
31. Who sits in front of you in your math class?
- Idk, the boys always changed here & there. LOL.
35. Where are you going to be at on a Saturday night?
- Home?
36. Brown or white eggs?
- Both.
37. Like rap music?
- So-so. LOL.
38. Ever taken a train?
- Yeah.
39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
- No, but I did like to try provided that I won't die. :X LOL.
41. What day of the week is it?
- Saturday.
40. What was your Lunch?
- Mee Siam. LOL.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
- I don't know, probably going to church.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
- Huh?
47. So, how about them Yankees?
- Double huh?
51. Is your hair curly?
- Nope.
52. Last time you cried?
- I forgot. LOL.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
- Yep. :X
55. Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
- Huh? LOL.
56. Favorite season?
- Depends on my mood. LOL.
61. The next person you’ll hold hands with?
- Idk, 1 of my clique members. LOL.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
- Yep, most of the time. :X & my family members have to off the tv & take out my specs. LOL.
63. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
- Don't think so. But I've tried Heniken(?) abit. & the taste was blehhhhh.
64. Do you think you’re old?
- Sometimes but more to no. LOL.
65. Are you afraid of the dark?
- Yeap. :X
66. Do you like your life right now?
- Sort of, could be better. LOL.
67. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
- I forgot, but it was long time ago. LOL.
68. Do you knock on wood?
- Huh?
69. Do you have good vision?
- Nooo, but I wish I have a good vision. LOL.
70. Can you hula hoop?
- Yeap. :D I remember I keep on "training" when I was K1 or 2. LOL.
71. Where are your parents?
- Watching Teevee.
72. Have you ever kissed in an elevator?
- No.
73. What is the next CD you will buy?
- Idk, some nice shows? LOL.
74. What brands are you wearing?
- You mean now or?
76. Have you ever crawled through a window?
- Noooo, I never will. LOL.
77. Can you handle the truth?
- Depends. LOL.
78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
- Maggie Mee. :D LOL.
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
- When people call me.
80. Are you in a complicated relationship?
- No.
81. Do you hate more than 3 people?
- Yeah, somehow. LOL.
82. Have you ever tripped someone?
- I think so.
86. Do you use chop stick?
- Yeah.
87. Are you too forgiving?
- Idk.
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- No.
89. Do you own a gun?
- Used to own a toy gun. LOL.
90. Have you made a prank phone call?
- Yeah. LOLOLOLOLOL.
91. Have you ever been in a castle?
- No.
92. Do you like your hair?
- I hate my fringe only!!!!!! :@
93. Do you like yourself?
- Hmm, maybe?
94. Are you closer to your mother or father?
- Mum. :D
95. Do you chat on AIM often?
- Huh?
'mish: LOL, yeah. You do already?