Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 9:37 PM
♥♥♥
Hey! (:
I've the sudden urge to open blogshop but also I don't wanna open blogshop. Cause, I am bored @ home & if I open blogshop I'll be very lazy to ask around for supply & meet up too. Arghhhhh, maybe I am not going to open blogshop.
Anyway, I still
♥ Lee Min Ho. :D Hahahaha.
I've got a quiz again, from Facebook. This time from Nila. :D Hahahahaha.
Rules are you enter the letter A-Z into the search box and first name to appear you must answer the following questions for each letter truthfully... (If the same person comes up twice use next down the list) Tag each person you mention.
Let's begin...
A. Ang Min Wei
1) Do you love this person: Yeah.
2) Is this person your enemy: Nope.
3) Is this person taller than you: Should be, but I look taller than her. :P
B. Brenda
1) What do you really think of this person: Smart?
2) What’s their favourite color: Not too sure.
3) Ever danced with them: Nope.
C. Crystal
1) Do you have a crush on this person: If I am a boy, I might consider. (:
2) Have you ever had a crush on them: Noooooo.
3) How old are they ? Should be 14.
D. Darrel
1) How long have you known him/her: Few months ago.
2) Biggest regret involving this person: Nope .
3) Do you hate this person: Don't really know him well.
E. Eilyne
1) Have you met their parents: Yeah.
2) Worst thing about this person: She's crazy & she live in New York Mental Hospital(NYMH).
3) Best thing about this person: Funnnnnnnnnny.
F. Faggot
1) Have you ever dated this person: Faggot is my enemy. LOL.
2) When is the next time you will see him/her: In my imaginations.
3) Do you go to school with them: Yes, in my dream.
G. Giselle Wong
1) Are they a good listener: Don't really know her.
2) Have you ever lied to this person: I don't really know her well.
3) Is this person nice: Should be.
H. Haris.
1) What grade are they in: sec 2
2) Is he/she your best friend: No, I seldom talk to him though he is in my class.
3) Ever done something illegal with this person: No, you idiot.
I. Isabelle
1) What is this person’s favourite food: Not sure. :X
2) How did you meet this person: In secondary school.
3) Do you trust them ? Duhhhhhh.
J. Jolyn
1) Do they have any siblings: Yeap.
2) Do you know their favourite song: Hmm, english & korean songs?
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you: She won't do that. She'll stay true to her Kim Bum. LOL.
K. Kim Bum. LOL!
1) How old were you when you first met: when uh? During the start of June Holidays.
2) How did you meet: BOF drama. LOL.
3) Ever danced with this person ? I wish I could if Isabelle & Jolyn don't mind. LOL.
L. Lee Min Ho. AHAHAHAHAHA.
1) What would you do if you had never met this person: Cry. ):
2) Do you like him/her: Obviously!
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person: YESYESYESYESYES, CONFIRM + CHOP.
M. Michelle Goh
1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend: She's my twinneh. (:
2) Is this person single: YES, go jio her she super chio one. :P
3) How many times do you talk to them in a week: Idk, maybe 2-4 days?
N. Nila
1) Is this person older than you: Should be.
2) Have you seen this person cry : Don't think so.
3) Do you know this person’s middle name: I dont think she has a middle name.
O. Obama
1) Are you related: Yes, I know him through my friend, friend, friend, friend, friend friend (x100). :D
2) Could you live with this person: If he doesn't mind staying in HDB. LOL
3) Do you believe this person is gay: Nooo, he's the president.
P. Parmish
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person: Yeap. :D
2) How about a sleepover with them: Can ahhhhh?
3) Does this person have a job: She's a student.
Q. QQ
1) Does this person drink alcohol: Idk.
2) Have you seen this person dance: In my imagination, (s)he is dancing with RR. LOL.
3) Where do they work: In my imagination.
R. Rat.a.too.ee.
(a nickname for one ugly person in my class) LOL.
1) Have you heard this person sing: His voice too low to sing luh.
2) Do you think this person will repost this: He don't even know my blog.
3) Whats one thing you would change about this person: How would I know?
S. Shana.
1) Is this person taller than you?: I think so.
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her: Yeah.
3) Do they live close to you: Nope
T. Toh Shirin
1) Would you do anything for him/her: Depends.
2) Have you been to his/her house:Nope.
3) Is this person a dipshit: Huh?
U. yoU
1) Is this person in a relationship: Ask yourself
2) When is the last time you saw him/her?: Ask yourself
3) What colour hair does this person have: Ask yourself. LOL.
V. Vicky
1) Do you see this person a lot: When I watch cartoon @ Nickelodeon.
2) When did you meet her/him: When I watch the cartoon.
3) Do you think he/she resembles a character from Lord of the Rings: I don't even know Lord of the Rings charecter. -.-
W. Wannabe ducky.
1) Is this person quiet or loud: Bothhhh.
2) Name a friend that both of you are close to: Rubber ducky. LOL.
3) What color eyes does this person have: Not sure.
X. XXX
1) Why are you friends with him/her: Because of her name. LOL.
2) Have you ever gone anywhere with them: Nooooo.
3) What is one thing you would change about them: Add 1 more "X" behind her name. LOL
Y. Yolande
1) Does this person wear make-up: Not sure.
2) Does this person play any instruments: I don't know.
3) What is their favourite sport: none? I don't know.
Z. Zee Celine
1) Does this person have MSN: I think so. LOL
2) Ever gone shopping with him/her: Lunch only. LOL
3) Does this person have any special skills: Hmm, dk? LOL.
K, reply of tags. (:
♥ ( J O L Y N ): Okay okay okay. :D Lend meeeeeee. LOL. Can lend me Sims3 also? (:
Shirin: Haha, ty. You needa do my quizzzzz. :D LOL.