And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 6:01 PM
Bored to death. ):

edited @ 10:07PM ;
Yey, I've finally learned how to merge 2 photos tgt using Photoshop CS2. :D
So, here's my first try. I know it may be ugly & plain.



2nd post of the day. (:
I am so bored after watching BOF! ): There's no nice show to watch. I've try the Japan drama, but I don't think it's quite nice so I didn't continue watching. ARGHHHH. Now, I am so bored without BOF. I hope there's 2nd season. I miss BOF, but I am not going to re-watch it. LOL. This few days, I've been searching for BOF stuffs, like NG & Interviews. But, only find a few to watch. LOL.
Please introduce me something that is niceeeeeeeeee. (: Till now, I haven't finish my chinese homework yet. LOL, I just copy all the questions & asked mum to read the articles for me. HAHAHAHA. Than I somehow get it. :D Hehe, but I understand 1 article on my own you know. Shit, shall not brag. LOL.

Holiday is getting boring-er & boring-er. I don't understand why MOE give us holiday to REST & school give us homework! -.- I thought Holiday is for students to rest, not to work? Than if so, why is there holiday when school is giving so much homework? I just don't get it. When my brother had holiday, they don't even get any homework or something. It's just so unfair. Hate it man. I bet EOY holiday also got homework.

Neverminddddddddd. I think I shall watch movie on net or play games @ facebook. I am real bored, really. Decided to do 1 quiz.

Quiz 1:

Rules: Fill in the blanks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers after the colon, enter yours, and tag twelve people. Continue the sentence that begins with 'In', 'If' & 'When'.

1. In case of a fire you: grab everything that is important to me & run like a mad zombie.

2. If you see a dead cat on the road you: walks off quickly.

3. When you see a plane coming to crash into your house you: wake up from my stupid dream.

4. In a fight, you: put on fake nails & do cat fight. :D

5. If you're bored you: do nothing & keep on saying "I'm bored".

6. When you're in a relationship you: think about Lee Min Ho. LOL.

7. In a relationship the most important thing is: how the hell I know? I am still a teenage.

8. If a person of the opposite sex told you they love you: reject him & tell him that I love Lee Min Ho. :P

9. When you've lost the person you love, you: cry?

10. In a jungle you: look carefully on the ground to see if there's any insects or hole.

11. If you're alone & you see a person of the opposite sex crying alone you: ignore the person & walk away.

12. When in the night and you see a full moon you: stare @ it.

13. In life you: gotta be careful cause you might not know any random stuffs might come up.

14. If you could be an animal, you would be: nothing.

15. When it's raining you: do nothing about it & play indoor.

16. In this world, you: hope for the best.

17. If you became a millionaire you: spent, spent, spent, spent, spent. & eat like there's no tmr. & also, donate to the poor. 8)

18. When you love someone, you'd think of: him?

19. In the toilet you: urine, shit & bath. LOLOL.

20. If you found out the person you love doesn't even like you, you: like that lor. LOL.

21. When you grow up you: hope to archive all my goals & dreams.

----------
I am going to end here. Byeeeeeee.
YEY, my mum is cooking ciclen lie(chicken rice), jealous? LOL.

YOLANDEEEE ;D: Haha, okay. Will relink you soon.