And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
:D
HELLO.
Damn happy, no school tmr cause cause cause I've got extended holidays. ^^ Be jealous of our school, people. LOL.

Anyway, went to Regine's house & than went to her cousin's Birthday Party. :D There house was big & nice. They live in a bungalow. I love their balcony. Anyway, they were friendly. Had treasure hunting. Find their presents & stuffs. Quite fun, haha. :D & they got a MacBook. Cool right? I know. LOL. I'll upload the photos soon to my com or blog. LOL. & we're able to see sunset @ the balcony. Cool right? Haha, when it's gonna get down, the sun is so reddish-orange. (: Coooool. I think it's my second time seeing a sunset. LOL. The sun set so fast, it's like a few minutes than, tadaaaaa, goodbye. LOL.

TTFN.