And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 3:33 PM
daBOMBZZZ-
Hey. (:
Yesterday went to J8 to find birthday presents. (: & ate @ the food court, don't ever try the stupid Spaghetti cause it simply sucks, trust me. & their mushroom soup is not even thick at all & the garlic bread is not even tasty or crunchy or anything. Wth, it just simply sucks. Don't even know how they can even open a stall. -.- & reached home about 9.00pm++.
So yeah, I watch show & slept @ 4am cause I can't sleep. This is what I do the pass few days like tuesday? Some of you might be half way through your la-la-land. LOL. My brother wake me up in the morning like 11.45am. -.- WALAOOOOO, than he keep on hitting me, take away my blanket & pillow. He also complaint to my mum saying that I sleep @ 4.00am! Grrrr, a bunch of irritating brothers.

Anyway, I am addicted to the phrase ; daBOMBZZZ-. (©) LOL! I name myself that in Sims2, PSP. Haha. Oh yeah, try playing RC or Pet Society @ night time. It's damn lag-free. :D I am so bored @ home. I think I am going with mum later to shop. LOL. & I still haven't finish a whole loads of homework. Gotta finish it when school reopens. ARGHHHHHH, I've been playing this few days. ): But who cares? LOL.
Life is so stupid & realistic. It's just like "No money, no talk. Got money got/can talk". It's like a must phrase for working adults. Just hate the way of life...
Don't get it why must we study for so long? Can't MOE "re-new the studies cycle"?

K, byeeeeeeeee. (:
ILEEMINHO.

AmErAh: Thanks for tag. (: I am fine, you? HAHAHA, really? That's coooool. (:
♥ ( J O L Y N ): Okay, I'll disconnect it when I playyyyyy. :D Can lend me the disc? :D
Shirin: HAHAHAHA. :P
S U R A I N I: Hey. K, will link you soon. (: