And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 9:42 PM
Had homework happy hour today! :D LOL
Hello. (: & yey, I did some of my homework today. *pats my own head. LOL.
I did the Q&A @ Ms Choi PL blog & completed all my english homework, including the book review. (: HAHAHAHA. I just flipped through some of the pages & go through quickly but I read some of the chapters in front. LOL. & I found this sentence so cool.
"You can find something truly important in an ordinary minute." - Mitch Albom, For one more day.
It's actually my brother's book, I just grab anyone. LOL. But I think I kinda like that book, it's not that boring as I thought. LOL. Maybe I'll only read INTERESTING books. LOL.

I am so bored @ homeeeeee. ): Computer doesn't seems fun to me anymore. I seriously have nothing to do anymore. Nevermind, I'll do homework tmr. Homework happy hour part 2. LOL. I don't think I even understand a single thing about SCIENCEEEEE. & I freaking left my maths textbook in the locker. Now, I needa ask around for questions, thanks to my GOOD MEMORY. LOL. Oh yeah, I bought a new hp strap a few days ago. (: AHAHAHA.

End here. Tata.

AmErAh: Haha, miss ya too. (:
Parmish!: Heyyyyy. :D LOLOLOLOLOLOL, lub ya too darling + birthday buddy. (:
Jana!: Hey. Thanks, hope you enjoy your holidays too. (: