And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 9:31 PM
Everything new & videoooos!
HEYOOOOOOXZCXZ! :D
I've changed my blogskin & blog song. (: The blogskin is just like my private blog cause Idk what to change to & so I changed to this. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, I've 2 videos to show you guys!
1 disgusting video & 1 damn cute video(intro by Eilyne)! Haha. I'll let the videos do the talking.

I bet you wouldn't eat Mac after this video. But, I still wanna eat. LOL, I might be nuts. (:


Kim Bum damn cute righhhhhhhht? :D Thanks Eilyneeeeeeee. (L) Isabelle & Jolyn, get crazy over this! LOL.

Btw, I think that I like Lee Min Ho. LOLOL. He look hot in straight hair, not in his curly hair though i think curly hair is cool. LOL. I THINK ALL THE KOREAN F4 MEMBERS ARE SHUAI! :D Except for the guy Idk. LOL. I think my new boyf will be LEE MIN HO or KIM HYUN JOONG.
I know Isabelle might think that Lee Min Ho is uglyyyyyy. LOL. But, his hot, seriously. :D K, I'll find a picture of the KoreanF4 & post up tmr. (: LOL.
Btw, today is Kim Hyun Joong birthday. Haha.

Okay, byeeeeeee. :D

ISABELLE!: Haha, I've 4 more episodes to gooooo. :D When Kim Bum plays saxophone, he is so hooooooooot! :D Haha. Watch Kim Bum @ dance video. (: Bet you'll love it.
♥( J O L Y N ): K, I got an ideaaaaaaaa. Chop him into half & you guys will stop fighting! :B Watch Kim Bum @ dance video. (: Bet you'll love it too. Haha.
minwei(:: Haha, yeah. I agree.