And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 5:55 PM
Homework!
Hello. I am doing homework now. I just hope that I can finish everything by today, but I think I can't. So, I'll finished everything tmr. (: Die die must complete by tmr than I dont needa care about homework anymore. :D Hahahahaha.

Here's the list of my homework

  • English, Grammer & Vocab
  • Maths, Simultaneous Equations.
  • Science, Transportation in Plants, Human & Electricity
  • History, Activity Book.


You guys might think that it's very little. But hell no, it's not. There's still chinese which I decided not to do it anymore. & I am stuck half way through maths. -.- As for science, it's damn bloody stupid. The easiest are english & history. Ahhhhh, I just hate homework, or HBL. I just love sleeping & waking up late. LOL. K, off to work.

Jolyn, thanks for sending me LMH pictures. (: Luv ya, muacks muacks muacks.

Bye. :D



YOLANDEEEE :D : Okay, will relink you soon. (:
'mish: Chinese homework. Nevermind, do zian bao can already. (:
Shirin: Hahahahaaaaa. I am fineeeeee, you?
2C'09: Okay. (: