And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
Homeworking with babes! (L)(L)(L)
Hello.
Went to J8 today to do History Project. Did abit only. :X Ate @ Pizza Hut & played Sims3 on Jolyn laptop FOR A WHILE. :D LOL. It was great & crappy. LOL. Actually, it's more of playing. :X
I AM BLOODY PISSED BY SOMEBODY, TOTALLY. -.- Stop acting bitchy, cause you can't. You just got those kind of weird slang. Plus, you're NOT bitchy at all. Anyway, left the library about 6.00pm. Talk talk talk talk talk, till didn't wanna leave. LOL.

I just can't believe that there's no more extended holidays. Wth, I spent like 5mins of my life just to find the pathetic quiz & vote. Should not have vote for the quiz. I think it's damn stupid. If they don't wanna give extended holidays, than don't create the quiz at all. Fancy wasting all our effort & time. -.- No matter how many percentage of extended holidays, they'll just resume lessons as normal! I don't see a point for them to create the stupid poll. -.- Oh well, there's how life should be. Study, study & more study. I think it's just so stupid. -.-

Regine: Yeah. & school resumes per normal!!!!!! ):