And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
I hate perfumes!
AHHHHHHHHH!
MY BROTHER JUST SPRAY PERFUME ON ME! & NOW I STINK.
I JUST HATE THE SMELL OF PERFUME EXCEPT FOR ADIDAS & DOVE DEODORANT.

I think that I am going out tmr with mummy. (: 3 cheers for that. Haha. I am bored @ home.
&, I just rmb that I've got school assignment to do & the worst thing is, I left my Maths Textbook @ school. Gotta meet up with GIT & study. Also, copy maths & science notes, cause after exams I just don't have the mood to study. Only slack & slack. LOL.
K, end here now.
Bye.
I wanna continue watching BOF! (L)(L)(L)