And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 1:04 AM
Late @ night.
Hello people.
I AM SO PISSED WITH PET SOCIETY! HMPH.
I thought the Eco-Friendly thing is to save & after that get money. & I was wrongggg. I recycle so many things & it gave me a Bird House! Wth. I should have not recycle most of the things. Argh, nevermind. Now, I am desperately going around visiting people for more coins, cause I left with 21coins! ): So yeah people, don't mind me spamming your facebook notifications this few days with Pet Society stuffs. LOL.

Today didn't do any homework cause I went to Regine's house. (: LOL. & I found a picture when we were young when I came back. LOL. I think I'll scan in the photos tmr. LOL. I think I was P1 that time. I am going over her house tmr again. LOL. I've not complete my maths, science, history & chinese homework yet. Planning to do zian bao tmr early in the morning, but that depends what time I sleep later. LOL. OH YES, YTD I SLEPT @ 3.00AM. WHICH IS GOOD CAUSE I SLEPT LIKE 1 HOUR EARLIER. LOL.

Okay, off to visit people @ pet society & update RC. LOL.
I've the urge to eat though I just finished eating wanton noodle. LOL. I feel like eating prawn noodle, spicy ramen, nuggets, chicken wings & milkshake. LOL, weirddddddd.

passerby...: Sorry, Idk. I thought he deleted his blog or something? Try asking some other people, I am not so close with him.