And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 10:40 PM
Nothing.
Hey.
I've been doing nothing but playing pc games for today when I am suppose to chiong all my work! *slap myself. Nevermind, I've decided not to do chinese anymore. I'll just do Maths tmr. (: & I am sure this time, cause I'll not be able to do on Sunday as I'll be out with Regine. Hahahaha. & I am cutting my hair tmr! (: YEYEYEYEY, finally. Haha. I am so bored at home but I don't want School to reopen. I think school just sucks. LOL. Oh yeah, I've changed my desktop wallpaper already. :D It's no longer spongebob cause both of my brothers think that it's too childish. So tadaaaa, changed. Hahahaha.

I was the first one in my family whom knows that MJ is dead. HAHAHAHA. My brother thought that I was lying to him cause he said that it was so sudden & when he read the news he was like "Huh? MJ is really dead? I thought you lying only." LOL. I wonder who will be the next "Pop King".
& who will take over MJ. Ahhhh, who cares? The news will be out sooner or later.

Yey, I am chatting on MSN & Facebook. (: OHMYGOSH, boon how is damn funny yet lame. I'll print screen the conversation. Trust me I didn't skip anything.

(Click to enlarge)

LOL. Its kinda lame.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, okay.
I wanna play Pet Society. LOL.
TTFN.