And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
Outing with babes & family.
Hello. :D
So today went to Cineleisure & walked around with Isabelle & Jolyn. At first wanted to watch HM movie, but in the end, didn't. So yeah, when we went up saw a Japanese Restaurant & decided to have our "afternoon tea" there. 3 of us had Plain Waffle with Ice-Cream. :D Haha, it was nice though. Oh yeah, they were playing BOF soundtracks.
Anyway, decided to take Neoprints & took twice but different machine. Hate the 1st machine, it was so damn sucky. Regretted, T.T . But the second machine was great. I'll upload the neoprints tmr. & I think I was DAMN ACT CUTE. Hate it to the maxxx. & we wrote Korean F4 name there but didn't wrote Woo Bin cause I don't think we know his real name.
Than went off. Took bounce-back train with Isabelle cause Jolyn's parent picking her up @ Somerset MRT Station. & we were sorting out our neoprints inside the Mrt Station. Haha. So reached home about 6.30pm++.

When I reached home, mom & bro decided to go to Plaza Sing. So went along with them, went to SpringField(?) just to get my brother's shirt. But too bad, the person reserved the wrong shirt & he gotta buy another shirt. :P Orbi-quacccccck. The shirt there are not nice at all, except for the vest. Haha. Than went to Starhub & do something to the cable thingy, but in the end the queue is too long, than decided to go home. Can't believe it, went to Plaza Sing just to accompany brother. Shouldn't have gone with them. Boring outing.

Oh yeahhhh, I needa upload videos of Lee Min Ho & Koo Hye Sun interview for Jolyn. Haha. But you guys can watch it too. There's english subs, don't worry.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Enjoyyyyy. :D K, I'll upload pictures tmr, I promise.
Bye.

Regine: Haha, I know I am crazy over BOF, it's nice. You should try watching it after PSLE. :D BOF got a curse, what curse? Thanks for the tag(s).
raffaella: Thanks for the concern, yeah I am fine now. (: Haha, okay. Didn't know that she'll tell you, haha. K, anyway they're so handsome right? I am crazy over Lee Min Ho. Haha.