And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 1:05 AM
Studying with babes again. (:
Hello. :D
Today/Yesterday(cause now it's like 12.45am) went to Bishan Library with Isabelle, Jolyn & Mavis. (alphabetical order) It was fun, I mean super duper super mega fun. :D As usual, I think we're the nosiest in the library. Haha. We were laughing like monkeys. But who cares? I don't think library is a good place for us. LOL. & I did history already! :D K, I mean my part. :X So, took turns to eat. Ate @ the cafe inside the library. It sucks. :X The fish was salty & sucky. -.- Laughed & took unglam photos. Oh yeah, not to forget SHOE FIGHT. LOL. K, actually it all started with Isabelle. LOL. She's retarded. :X
This funny thing happened, there was this 1 couple about to kiss & I didn't know that they were there or something cause I went to check the books. & when the guy saw me, he acted normal. LOL! & I was damn paiseh, didn't mean to do it. It's accident okay. I think that the couple are angry with me or something. LOL. But, it's really NOT my fault. Who ask them wanna kiss in the library? -.- Can't they kiss at somewhere else? LOL.

I still haven't complete my maths & chinese yet. Stuck @ SectionB ; Review Paper 2. Chinese? I think I'll google the chinese composition & leave the si han alone. LOL. Going to chiong my homework tmr. LOL. Than tadaaaa, all done. (: But I am quite sure that mum will nag at me. LOL. But nevermind, at least I finish my work.

Okayyyy, gtg now. I wanna watch shows already. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. & yey, tmr I can wake up late. :D
TTFN.

I know Lee Min Ho smokes, I am sad but I still admire/love him. LOL. Weird eh?