And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
Update.
HELLO. (:
I am so bored here & I am playing Pet Society again. LOL.
Today had Drama, went to school early to finish up homework. But I only did a few questions. :X HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. After that, went to J8 & had lunch with Isabelle & Jolyn. Wanted to eat @ Swensens & the queue was damn long, so decided to have Pizza Hut. Again, needa wait. Wth, in the end ate @ Food Court. ): &, went to drama. After that, BBT shop.
I MISS PASSION FRUIT FIZZY. (fizzzzzz)

You know some parents disagree about extend holidays, like wth. -.- If there children get H1N1, later they blame the school for not giving extend holidays. So yeah, I think we should get extend holidays. Don't you think so? (: *winks Who would wanna go to school in sucha DANGEROUS situation uh? There's already 140++ cases of H1N1 in Singapore& you still want us to attend school? Don't the parents know that extending holidays will slow down the spread of H1N1 & giving less pressure to the hospitals & clinics? Don't the parents know that the percentage of getting H1N1 is higher? Neverminddddddddddddddd.

K, gtg now. Bye. (: