And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 2:21 PM
Alive.
Hello peeps. :D
Ohmygosh, I've not blog for days already. LOL.
Anyway, ate @ Pepper Lunch yesterday with Darrel, Isabelle, Jan, Jolyn, Michelle & Nicholas. It was fun + funny. Isabelle had to go home first, so we gathered @ 1 corner & talked about embarrassing/funny moments. Laughed alot, haha. After that, went home with Jolyn & Michelle.

I am going out for a swim later with Regine & Raffaella! (: Yeyyyyyy.
To that person : If you hate me, just tell me straight. You don't have to tell other people about it. Because I don't really like you too. I also wish to tell you straight, but I am just afraid that you will be hurt & than we'll feel awkward. That's all. I also wish to be more direct at times, but I just couldn't. I don't like hiding all my feelings inside my heart & cause so much complications. I'll not talk behind your back now, I'll tolerate you. If you still do that, I'll just ask you to shut your damn mouth up.

K, I'll reply tags soon.
TTFN.