And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, July 18, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
Back.
Hello.
I don't feel like blogging actually, but I've nothing to do. ): I've done abit of history. Which is cool, cause I can chiong tmr. LOL.

Anyway, I've came back from swimming. & we had Swensens. :D Haha, thanks Regine & family for the treat. (: Jolyn & Regine were fighting over Kim Bum through sms-es. LOL. & talking about Swensens, it reminds me of Mr Toh! He still own us Swensens, ice-cream! ARGHHHHH.

Friday, stayed back at school till 2pm. Helped Michelle find her watch, but in the end failed. ): So, stay in her class & chit chat for awhile. After that, we saw a caterpilla! Haha, it's damn disgusting somehow. &, we found out that caterpilla is poker-ber. It would die even if you poke in the middle. Cool eh? But, I don't like it's look. It's so disgusting! I'll upload soon. After that, leave the caterpilla alone & went home.
& Ms Jiang is so bleahzxzczxczxz. When she scream/shout, her face turns damn red like a bomb that's gonna burst anytime. She chased out some of the boys too. I can't believe some of the boys in my class watch BOF too. Told ya, BOF is nice.
Btw, that stupid Bao Lun said that Lee Min Ho is ugly! ): Like no, he's much more handsome can. Much more handsome than him, of course! So, I am going to bring Lee Min Ho's photo & show it to him on Monday. Maybe it is his hair, but with straight hair, he's so shuai. LOL. So, I can show off on monday. :D & people will know whose my boyf! :D Hahahahahahahaha. I think Bao Lun thinks that Kim Bum is handsome, because he said "That golden hair guy look so much better than Lee Min Ho." So, it's either Kim Joon(Woo Bin) or Kim Bum. But I think it's bummie cause kim joon is soooooo ... K, no offence to anybody who likes/loves/admires/hearts or don't know what him.

Right, I should move my butt off the computer seat now.
TTFN.

I HEARTS LEE MIN HO!