And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 10:49 PM
☺☺☺!
Hello people. :D
Went out to Tpy Central just now. Walked around & bought KOI bubble tea. (:
The place is getting so boring, there's nothing much to buy. I saw this one shirt & I love it but I didn't buy. Haha. I forget the wish Lee Min Ho happy birthday. LOL! His birthday was 9 days ago? Which was 22 June. Ahhh, LOL. But, I wished him in person. :X K, I am getting nutty-er this day.

Anyway, I am kinda tired & idk why. & the thing is I woke up @ 1pm but slept @ 4.00am just to watch shows. I slept for 9 hours! LOL. Addicted to teevee. Nowadays, I keep on watching this Hong Kong Police Show which is nice. :D But the ending is kinda predictable somehow though I am just at the 10th episode now. LOL.

I've super itchy hands. I keep on trimming my bangs whenever I see a sissors. LOL. So today, my mum "confiscated" the sissors. LOL. But I still got other sissors at home. HAH. So, I still can cut my fringe myself. LOL. Yes, I am weird. LOL

Bye. I'll reply tags tmr. Kinda tired! ):
TTFN.
Btw, I did finish my science today! :D *jump like a mad monkey.
& I named my pets @ Rockyou application on Facebook ; REDpen♥ because it's a RED PENguin. LOL. I am nuts, seriously.

Happy Belated Birthday Lee Min Ho! ♥♥♥