And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 4:10 PM
Bored.
Hello people! I am going off soon to meet Yolande to collect my belt. Anyway, school was okay today. Nothing really happened today. Art was fun & funny. Played pictionary, spread rumours. & oh yeah, Sara drew the "clique" on the drawing blocks & laughed like a mad monkey. The short & stupid couples, Turbonators, Gay Bros', China Bros' Kaur Sisters & Korean Sisters(Jolyn & Me).

I am going to upload some pictures. Yey. (:














Rooftop garden @ C&J's house.














Caterpillar that is poker-ber. Cool yet disgusting.

 
 Michelle's nails.
  
Hornymish candid.

Darrel & Nick(Idk how to spell his name:X) talking & watching some Power Ranger show. LOL. 
 
Jolyn candid.
Isabelle candid. LOL.
 
Isabelle's bunnyyyyyy.
K, lahhh. I upload an unglam/candid photo of me to be fair. :D Teehee.
Yey, that's meeeeeee. LOL. I eat until like maid like that. -.-
Okay, bye peeps! I needa prepare now. TTFN. I might post at night time.